Here you go, the 17″ screen can be a little bit hard to find at that price point, but the specs on this are nice and I have heard good things about them.
It won’t have the same built quality as the Dell XPS series, but should be fine, and if I remember right, better than the one she is currently using.
About this item
- 【Processor】11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 (up to 4.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 4 cores) | Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics
- 【Display】17.3″ diagonal, HD+ (1600 x 900), anti-glare, 250 nits, 60% NTSC, enjoy your photos, movies, and games with the crisp quality.
- 【RAM and Storage】RAM is upgraded to 32GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to 1 TB PCIe Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfe.
- 【Tech Specs】Windows 11 Home 64-bit English | 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo | Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2×2) and Bluetooth 5 combo
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Microfiber | Laptop Weight Starting 3.67 lb
- Links on this page may be affiliate links.